This weekend I had a sleepover with my friend Jennifer. My brother and sister had a sleepover with their friends Emily and Tyler. Kaia and Emily wanted Jennifer and I to do their hair, so Jennifer and I did their hair. Jennifer and I also went to my brother's hockey game. We knew it would be boring so we brought some things to play with. After the hockey game three of my brother's hockey friends and their families came over. One of his friends had a sister, Paige, that was about my age so she played with Jennifer and me. We had a pizza dinner and when it got dark we had a bonfire. This morning we woke up and it was Jennifer's birthday!!!! Happy birthday, Jennifer!! The rest of the day is going to be quiet. Mom wants us to focus on school stuff.
Have a smiley day!!!!!!
Marley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Mar
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a fun weekend. I love hearing about all your activities because I miss you guys and that makes me feel better. Keep up the great blogging!
Love and smiles to you!
Auntie Amy