Friday, October 16, 2009

My birthday-tooth adventure

Today I had a birthday party for my friend Alexandra. She turned 9. First we smacked a pinata. Then we played a game where you had to roll toilet paper all around you. The first one to finish won the game. I think it was Jazzy. After that we did a game where there was a box with dice in it. We got into a circle and took turns rolling the dice. If you rolled a double you could take a prize from the middle of the floor. Once all of the prizes were out of the middle and we rolled a double, we could steal a prize from someone else. When everyone had a prize we got to keep it. Then we tie-died shirts. Lastly, we ate cake, opened presents, watched a movie and... I lost my tooth!

Have a smiley day!!!
Marley

2 comments:

  1. Smacked? I like your use of colorful words, Marley. Nice.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marley -
    You have a great bunch of friends, BUT....I miss you during all the sleepovers you have. Keep up the great writing; you have such a talent for it (your teacher confirmed that during conferences).

    Love you,
    DAD

    ReplyDelete