Oh my gosh school is almost over! Another thing is I cannot type today I wonder why. There are 4 more weeks of school so there are 20 days left. This summer their are alot of things to do such as: dance soccer learning my back-walk over and alot more. I got reccomended one level up I am so exited.
Have a smiley day,
Marley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Mar~
ReplyDeleteSo excited to see your posting! It's been awhile. Congrats on being promoted a level up! You really deserve it after all the hard work you've put in which really shows when you're doing your dances! Sounds like your summer is filling up fast. Don't forget to save a week end here and there for the cabin. Let us know when your soccer games are so we can come and cheer you on to victory.
Love and Kisses
Gramma