Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School

It is Sept.8 2009 - the first day of school. I know lots of you started school too!! My teacher's name is Ms.Harrington. She is very nice, she is 6 feet tall. She has a son named John and he is 6 feet and 7 inches tall. So he is 7 inches taller then her.
Have a smiley day!!!!!
Marley

3 comments:

  1. Hey Marley,

    You write gooder than I do! I look forward to hearing all about your new boyfriend at school this year. Post a picture and Kevin wants his address and phone number as well.

    Take care,

    Uncle Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mar,

    I'm glad to hear you have a nice teacher. I think your writing is great but it never hurts to practice. I look forward to keeping up with all the Ballinger shenanigans through your blog!

    Love you!
    Auntie Amy

    P.S. Champ misses all of you. Even Izzi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marley,

    I am so proud of you! Your blog was so fun to read! I can't wait to see what you write next time. I am glad that you had a first good day at school! Jalen also had a fun day too. Hope to see you soon!

    Love you!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete